Strong winds force us to cancel sea trips

Due to the forecasts of strong winds and big waves we are forced to cancel all our bird, dolphin and whale watching trips and dolphin swimming trips from Thursday, 18th until Tuesday 23rd of October 2012. We are sorry for this but Wind Birds company always plays safe. From Thursday to Saturday the wind will be NE which means that where our boat “Oceanodroma” is based, in Quinta do Lorde marina, on the East tip of Madeira, the wind will be strong though Funchal may get protected from the mountains. From Sunday to Tuesday the forecasts say the wind will be from SW which means all the South coast of Madeira will have very rough sea and strong wind.

For the customers who we are not able to provide the trip after Tuesday we will refund you the deposit paid or, if you booked through partner companies we will contact these to refund you.